Our Commitment to Zero Spam
Our Website, https://baypointcontracting.ca, adopts the following Anti-Spam Policy, effective October 20, 2022
This Spam Policy pertains to all Websites owned or operated by Bay Point Contracting Inc. (hereinafter “Bay Point”). Bay Point subscribes to a strict “No Spam” Policy as exhibited and explained by this Policy. Bay Point will not profit from, nor allow anyone else to profit from Spam of any kind. Bay Point will terminate any and all relationships with any entity producing illegal Spam, and Bay Point will cooperate with law enforcement to see to it that illegal spammers are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Who should read and follow this Policy:
- If you have any relationship, whatsoever, to Bay Point, we recommend you read and familiarize yourself with this Policy and follow it in its entirety
- The Parties addressed in this Policy are:
- The Constant Company, LLC d/b/a Bay Point Contracting which may also be referred to as “Bay Point Contracting” OR Bay Point or “We, Us, or Our.”
- All referrals or members of the Website.
- Any other referral(s), employee(s), contractor(s), servant(s), or agent(s) (“referral” or “you/your”), of Bay Point. The existence of one of the aforementioned relationships to us neither creates nor implies the existence of another.
II. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR UNSOLICITED E-MAIL
We consider any dissemination of unsolicited commercial email (i.e., “spam”) to be STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Although federal law allows the dissemination of unsolicited bulk email under certain, tightly regulated conditions, we have elected to impose a stricter, total spam ban policy, for all referrals and promoters of this website. This means that Members are prohibited from engaging in any bulk email promotions to disseminate their profiles or any other information about Bay Point, regardless of how the recipient email addresses are acquired, generated or obtained. This also means that use of opt-in, double opt-in, or any form of email address recipient list is likewise prohibited, regardless of whether such activities are otherwise permitted by state or federal law.
Any violation of this strict Anti-Spam Policy will be grounds for immediate termination and forfeiture of all unpaid commissions or entitlement thereto. We reserve the right to audit and investigate compliance with the Anti-Spam Policy at any time, with or without notice.
We are committed to stemming the flow of Spam that is prohibited by law. However, our commitment to eliminating Spam goes much further than what the law requires. Spam, in all its forms, is annoying and burdensome, and is inconsistent with our corporate policies. Consistent with this commitment and our policies, we prohibit types of Spam that have not yet been contemplated by the law, including:
- Spim or instant messenger Spam;
- Spamming of internet newsgroups;
- Spamming on Craigslist or other classified services, except in areas designated for such use;
- use of any personal service to Spam other members;
- any other method of Spamming.
In short, if you are sending a message to a recipient who does not know you, in some capacity, you may not send any information about us. If you are posting an ad somewhere that has our company information in it, that ad must be “on topic” and properly listed.
All referrals, agents, employees or other promoters using any form of electronic commercial mail promotion in violation of this policy agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, charges, counts, debts, suits or other allegations arising from violations of the Act, or other applicable laws regulating transmission of commercial email. Bay Point shall provide immediate notice of any and all such claims, however the Site shall select its own attorneys to defend such claims, at the sole and exclusive expense of the referral, agent, employee or promoter responsible for the alleged violation.
IV. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Bay Point may suspend any instance which it believes to be transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, pending investigation/resolution in cooperation with the account holder.
Any questions or comments regarding this Anti-Spam Policy should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org